Posted: 12/5/2018 8:23:01 AM
CASA of the 16th JDC is accepting resumes for an Advocate Supervisor.
Duties include, but not limited to the following:
- Supervise Volunteer Advocates and oversee the progress of each case.
- Attend Court Hearings
- DATA Management
- Maintains current waiting list of appointed children and ensures timely appointment to Advocates as they become available.
- Assists with advocate recruitment, recognition, and retention activities;
- Consults with each CASA Volunteer Advocate in providing problem solving and decision-making expertise and guidance.
- Assists Executive Director in formulating efficient and effective agency standards for CASA advocates and initial training needs.
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director or Board of Directors.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Strong administrative, public relations, organizational and computer skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of issues and dynamics within families in crisis relating to child abuse and neglect.
- Knowledge of legal/court system.
- This position requires reliable transportation. This position covers the 16th Judicial District. The individual must be willing to travel throughout the assigned service area as well as the entire jurisdiction served by CASA of the 16thJDC, Inc. Travel is frequent and a significant role for this position
If interested in applying, please send your resume and references no later than DECEMBER 14, 2018 to:
CASA of the 16th JDC
Attn: Executive Director
P.O. Box 10721
New Iberia, LA 70562